If you forget your password, fill in your username, and click the link below, we will send you a onetime login link.Click Here To Get A Onetime Login Link
1. Accounts. We ask you to register your account to better serve you. Please only open an account for yourself, not any business, organization or other person. Please do not open multiple accounts - we may terminate every account you create if we see you abusing the privilege. We can suspend or terminate your account at any time, and may take action if the community may see you as abusive of others or the intellectual property of others. We may, but are not required to, not contact you prior to suspending or terminating your account. We are also not liable if the email address you supply us no longer works. Keep your email address current if you wish to receive email from us.
2. Intellectual Property. We respect the trademarks, copyrights, patents and other intellectual property of others, and ask you to do the same. You may engage in "fair use" of others' intellectual property. However, we will honor all well-founded "take-down" requests under United States law, and notify you if we had to take down a post of yours. If you can show that the person requesting us to take down your content was over-zealous, we will review your issue and, if appropriate, re-post your content. If we have to take down three of your posts, we may suspend or terminate your account with no further notice. We do not tolerate plagiarism. Cite your sources. Fair use requires sampling, not bulk posting of other people's protected content. We own our brand, and will protect it. If you abuse our brand in the wider internet or elsewhere, we have the right to issue take-down notices or take other appropriate action to protect our brand. Any author posting original content to this site owns the copyright. If you want to copy their work, especially pictures, video or code, you are responsible for obtaining the appropriate rights from the author(s). However, once you post to our site, we have the non-exclusive right to post and use your work for our own purposes. We copyright our own work. We issue and respond to take-down notices in our normal course of business. We are not responsible for damages due to late, incomplete or missed take-down requests. We are also not responsible for damages caused by individual posters. Intellectual property of linked sites, posted content, and products or services referenced on the site are property of their respective owners.
3. Take-Down Notices. Please send them here: email@example.com
4. Internet Service Provider. By providing our forum, we are serving as an Internet Service Provider. We will label our content, which you may use "as is" without further warranty. Individual contributors are responsible for their content. We will, as necessary, review individual contributor's content check that it meets our community's standards, and will take down content we believe does not meet standards. We may use our staff or volunteers to manage this process. We do not endorse individual content, and have no liability for or obligation to monitor each post for unlawful, inappropriate or infringing content provided by individuals in the community. We are not liable for intermittent site or feature failure.
5. Our Costs To Defend Ourselves If You Violate Our Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for your posts to this site, not us. You are also liable for information you post or present elsewhere if a court of law were to find it illegal or a violation of our rights. If we have to spend money to defend ourselves due to your post or other conduct that may injure us, you are liable for all costs, including court fees, attorneys' fees, direct costs, lost profits and revenue, reputation damage and other expenditures made directly concerning your issue.
6. Court Orders. We will fully cooperate with any Court Order or law enforcement request to provide certain information, such as information covered in a subpoena, with or without prior notice to you. We may object to an over-broad subpoena at our own discretion.
7. Miscellaneous. Any disputes using this site will be evaluated using Pennsylvania law with venue appropriate for Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States without regard for conflict of laws principles. You agree not to raise any action outside of Chester County, Pennsylvania. All rights reserved. Online Software Security LLC, the owner of this site, its affiliates, owners, members, employees, contractors, vendors, licensees, agents and licensors are not liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind or type whatsoever, including, without limitation, lost profits or revenue, lost data or business, breach of express or implied warranty, breach of these Terms and Conditions, injury due to errors, omissions, interruptions, feature failures, community content or other inaccuracies on our site. You agree to limit your damages to the amount you paid to use this site in the last twelve (12) months. YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN YOU USE THIS SITE, AND YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY ENFORCE THESE CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME.
1. Usage Data. When you visit our site, we collect your IP address, browser information, computer time, the time you first visited our page(s), which page(s) you visit, and which URL you visited before and after viewing our site. We collect this information to understand how our site fits into the wider internet and how you use our site. We may use third party analytics, content providers and advertising providers to assist us, and they use this data to help us serve you. We may collect information about your mobile device (if you use a mobile device to access this site), which may include your location and information about your exact device and your service provider.
2. Personal Information. When you sign up to comment, contribute content or volunteer to help us with our site, we collect a valid email address and your name, and ask you to provide a user name and password. We do not give out this information to anyone. All passwords are encrypted so we cannot read any password. We use the contact information to contact you if necessary, validate our user community, and help you set up a new password if you can't provide your password when using the site. We also may be able to determine which third party partners you use when you visit our site, such as when you complete a survey, enter promotions, or take advantage of shared services, which we refer to as Non-Personal Information..
4. Public Information. If you identify yourself in a public forum on our site, you agree to allow us to maintain your public information on the site. For example, if you post your real name, contact information or a biography on our site, you authorize us to share it with the wider internet. You agree that anything you post is public information and may be shared with anyone.
5. Opt Out and Updates. We may contact you for different reasons, including marketing and site updates. When you sign up to contribute to our website or to stay in touch with us, we will give you the option to limit the amount of email you receive from us. You may tell us not to send you any email at all, other than to reset a password when you ask and to update you on administrative changes to the website. You may, at any time, update or delete your contact information. Please note that we will retain archived contact information for a period of time after you change it as required by law.
7. Children. We welcome children to visit our site. While our content is not specifically focused on children under age thirteen (13), we also wish to assist parents and guardians in protecting children and their privacy. We do not knowingly collect information from children or target children under age 13 for this website.
8. Security. We have developed and implemented a website security system to protect your User information from loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure and unauthorized access. We only work with vendors, partners and other third parties to better protect your Personal Information. However, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of your personal information.
9. Changes. We reserve the right to update this Policy at any time. We may notify you by email when we make any material change in how we handle your Personal Information. Changes to this Policy are effective upon the date they are posted to the website.
10. More Information. Please send questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Render Time: 46 ms
I just got done watching the first season of Psycho Pass. My favorite animes of all time are Bleach, Naruto (all 3), Dragonball (all 4), HunerxHunter, and various other ones.
At first I was not very thrilled with Psycho Pass, the first couple of episodes were very slow, and I had no idea what was going on in the show. However, after around 6+ episodes in, things start to unravel, and you are immersed into a very cool hypothetical world.
A world where computers will judge you instead of your peers. And we all know computers make mistakes, and have bugs. These computers have a safety net in place because of that. They have actual humans who can make decisions for the computer, that way everyone doesn't get killed by a glitch in the system.
Overall, I am really looking forward to watching Season 2.
What do you all think? ;)
No one has commented yet ...